As the year wraps up for us at A.P.S. Development LLC, we are proud to have produced two incredible products for iDevices. We are continuing to make these products better and are planning on releasing a number of new products in 2012 as well as offering “localized” versions of our existing software for various countries and nationalities. This post will contain a number of miscellaneous pieces of information that our customers, and potential customers, will find useful and interesting.
We recently have added to and updated our support pages on this site:
- Main A.P.S. Support Page
- A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro (iPad) Support Page
- A.P.S. MusicMaster (iPhone Support Page
Direct links to Purchase/Find out about our products from the Apple Store:
While in Chicago, we had a great opportunity to meet a number of current users, potential users, and many musicians and educators. We had a great presence at the C.L. Barnhouse booth and received a tremendous amount of positive feedback and support from existing users. We had three documents available at the booth that we are going to post here as well, including the 1st of our EduTech sheets about connecting an Apple iPad2 and/or Apple iPhone 4S to a projector or HDMI-TV through Apple “air-mirroring” and the Apple-TV Device.
Links to our Chicago Materials:
- EduTech Sheet:
A.P.S. EduTech Sheets- Utilizing the Apple Tv with a created Wireless Network and an iPad2 or iPhone 4S for presentations
- A.P.S. MusicMaster Series Flyer
- Business Cards:
Find us via Social Media and RSS Feeds:
- Via Twitter
- Some users in iOS5 may experience an issue with playing back recordings made in previous A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro version after updating to version 1.2.1 or 1.2.2 -New recordings made in the updated version are working as they should ~We are aware of this issue and we are working to fix this as soon as possible.
- Users are experiencing and issue with the Calendar-Module doubling-up inputted appointments in the December and January months -We are aware of this issue and we are working to fix this as soon as possible.